Sep 29, 2012

Greetings!

Well, looks like I finally made it. I was afraid about making a blog, it's the sort of things you gotta lead constantly so it can work out well, and I'm kind of lazy sometimes with this kinda stuff, but I'll take it easy, and do this like a personal journal. I'll try to put some WIP's and sketches that I don't usually upload to my DeviantART (By the way, you should check it out!, the link is right there --> =D), also if I find something interesting I'll share it to you, so you people can get to know me better. In case you want to do any request, you'll find all the info you need about contact me on my profile.

That's my presentation people!, it's Saturday and I had kind of a rough week, so maybe I'll post some scrawls tomorrow =), so, come in and don't put your feet on my coffe table, that just rude! ¬¬

Good evening!!!! =O

No comments:

Post a Comment