Dec 9, 2012

Mr. Kneeless

People!!

Here I introduce you Mr. Kneeless, This is the story of how we met...

Enjoy!!


Di END! =D

Hahaha, was kinda funny looking at this again =)

Well, I guess u want an explanation about what's this, don't you?

Last year on Photography class we had to make a story with 10 photographs. As I'm 
ugly as hell, the option of Me being the main character of the story was totally discarded, so, as
I'm studying Illustration, making a character was a very good idea.

I saw a lot of people doing this kind of interaction with paper characters, so I wanted to give
it a try, and this was the result =D

Mr. Kneeless and the background were made with watercolor and a black pen on a 370gr watercolor paper. I made the photos with a PENTAX camera and then added some final touches with Photoshop.

Hope you enjoyed and laughed as much as I did!

See you guys!! =O 

No comments:

Post a Comment