Dec 9, 2012

Sketch Corner 11


HI! =D
This week you'll get the maximum of inspiration I 
can get sometimes, I like so much when drawings come this easy and good, and
as I'm sharing this full inspiration with you, I hope u love'em =)

Clearly, these ones have no sense at all, but the shading, line and 
the quickly and easy they were drawn makes them that special to me. =D


Again, these were very easy to draw, but I also
had a good time playing with their expressions.



From this one the ones on the top and bottom right 
corner are my favorites...



From left to right and up to down; a female face I plan on using for an
illustration this same week; an armed turtle made from a scratch; and a new kind of 
line and drawing style I'm practicing... 





And this is a test with different characters of the style mentioned on 
the last page, I'm actually thinking using this style for
the short-film I'm planning to do as my final project =D


Well, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, I also hope
to keep or increase this level, so, wish me luck!

See you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment