Jan 27, 2013

Sketch Corner 12!! The COMEBACK!! >=D

Okey guys, I guess is not very professional to live people
who watches you without even an "I'll be back soon?",
 "Happy New Year", "Yes, I'm still Alive" or "I was on a Bunker thanks to Mayans, Sorry"...

The thing is that I've been doing lots of ... How would I call them?... Things?... Stuff!!
Let's call them stuff  =D

This ones bellow are from before Christmas, so, they don't count as "New" 
I guess, but this is the regular line we have to follow so you can see
my progress.

On these two pages I tried to apply some kind of 
different styles to the main characters of a personal 
project I'm willing to do for the end of the summer of this year 

Nothing in particular here, just some random
Sketches.

Testing some poses...

Random sketches and that very well made scope at 
the left bottom corner was drawn by one of my classmates, 
he does Hiper-realistic drawings, as soon as I get his blog I'll post it in this post =D

There is not too much to say about these pages, just practicing on 
the train while going and coming from school and work...

Well guys, Since I've been gone for more than a month, I'll be posting 
another Sketch Corner for tomorrow morning (Central Europe Time).

See you then!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment