Jan 27, 2013

Sketch Corner 13

As promised another Sketch Corner.

Here you'll see more likely what I was talking about "New Stuff"

 This is more or less the kind of line and shadows I'm using most of the time

 Here a random Sketch and a previous idea for the first
Illustration of the Red Riding Hood custom story... (Sorry for the angle)

 Random funny sketches

 Some sketches and Ideas for the next page...

here is an sketch of something I'm currently drawing on Digital, I
also need to add some other characters, (If you don't understand it's okay, is kind
of an inner joke I guess haha)

Well, soon you'll see more accurate drawings, following this line,
After getting so much kicks in the (kids don't read this plz) nuts, I think I'm getting there,
having more clear Ideas of my future.

See you guys next weekend!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment