Feb 11, 2013

Fast-Painting

A while ago I made a fast-painting, 
it was a pretty nice thing to try, but I must say, doing it on traditional media
is quite a journey, you just don't put whatever you want wherever you want.


 I made this first one with a Watercolor base and then used Gouache to create the more thick and opaque parts, almost all the strokes were made with an sponge to get that texture, at the end I just didn't use much water so I could make drier strokes.


Then we have this one, I made it on Painter, first time I used this program, I couldn't get 
the same feeling as in the traditional, but as a first touch this was pretty nice, I made it on  half hour more  or less, I can't wait to get a new computer to test more this program, even though it's more complicated than Photoshop you get other interesting results =D

In case I get the chance, I'll bring you more speed paintings and stuff made with Painter.

Hope you liked it

See You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment