Feb 11, 2013

Sketch Corner 15

Hello guys!!
Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.
Here I brought you some sketches full of rage and others full of peace, you can see
with this I had a quite stressful moment when I was doing this pages, but then, as sudden as it came, it left, here I leave you with the transition =D

Enjoy!!

A picture is worth a thousand words, I couldn't do anything right 
during that week, and basically this is the rage I must contain inside me and manage
to express and filter through my drawings, but this time I just had too much (you
had to see the people in the train staring at me while I was drawing this, their faces were
just so funny xD).

 As you can see, the things here were cooling down, First I made the one on
the right, it's more controlled than the other, and then the total peaceful on the left 
is represented by this delicate girl en the left, I just left the sketch that way, 
as peaceful as it could be.

Always after I let go all the rage in one drawing like in the first one, my drawings
tend to get a little resent[?], I don't know if that's the word for it, but basically
these are some random sketches after the rage storm.

Some other sketches from Tony DiTerlizzi's book Ted, getting new ideas, but
these are not quite the ones I'm using right now.

 These drawing was first an idea from the book Under the Dome by Stephen King
 (Highly recommended), I'm probably going to do this from another perspective, but 
I'm currently using this idea on another drawing I expect to finish soon.

Well guess that's all for this week, I wanted to clarify that I'm usually a very calm person,
this rage you see in the first one is something I never express in real life, it's something, as
I said, manage to filter through my drawings, in fact, some of my best drawings come when
I'm a little bit angry xD

Hope you liked this weekend's issue of Sketch Corner, 
be calm guys!! haha

See you next Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment