Feb 3, 2013

Sketch Corner 14

Well guys
This week I got you 5 pages of sketches, either for work or school (busy times jeje)



Here some ideas for the Red Riding hood custom story I posted last week,
the one in the top right is actually one of the sketches I used.
the character on the right bottom corner is just a random sketch =)

The sketch in the left is an Idea I wanted to use for 
the cover of the custom story (I just couldn't). And the happy fellow on the top
right is a face I had to repeat 3 times, but adding later different stuff, so they could
be different people, I'll show you the final as soon as my teacher gives it back to me.

Some Ideas for the Artistic drawing class, we have to create 5 characters that can be related on the way we want, for example, I chose to make little creatures that can be found on a backyard (A Stick-man, a Leaf-woman, a Coal-men, an Acorn-men and a  Key-man ), basically we have to keep the same style, but from what I can gather, this exercise is a gift =D

Another class stuff, from an illustrated book we have to recreate
a new illustration with our own style and work as if it's going to be published, so
we have to pay attention to the size. I chose "Ted" from Tony DiTerlizzi, and is about
an imaginary friend named Ted, these are previous sketches to see how he will be.

 
Finally, but no less important, some drawings for a game that's coming out soon.
Is a game for kids on iPad of a Pet shop, these are Ideas for the Mars shop pets.
A little cute Alien, A worried Chewie, Marvin from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Awsome movie, gotta read the books), and the next two are random pets...

Well people hope u like this and I see you next weekend =D
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment