Jul 7, 2013

EXPO TIME!!

HELLO GUYS!!!!! =D

After EONS (almost), of no posting anything, but ANYTHING! at all
I'm back, so you can punch me in the face anytime you want for abandoning you =)
BUT!, before you do me a facial surgery with your fists, I want to invite you all
(that means all the people that might be near Barcelona or IN Barcelona) to my first
EXPO!!! YEAAH!!

This is a collab-expo with my classmates and also very good friends of mine, Diana Francitorra, David Fernández and Hakima El Kaddouri, all of them very professionals and also very talented.

You'll see lots of very good illustrations and you'll also be able to buy some reproductions 
we made, but in case u don't find an specific one just ask us if you go and see the expo!! =D

The name of the expo is "Leaving the Locker", we named it like that, since we all are leaving
this common life we had of putting everything we had inside the lockers at school, and also the schedules, classes and everything that meant that routine of going to school.

We're now a step from our title of illustrators, even though we have done something in the professional  world already, we want to celebrate all the artistic knowledge and skills we've gathered on school and show it to the world! xD

So I hope to see you there, even though I barely know anyone who sees this blog xD

Here you have our Poster, every face is a self-portrait, I put them together on Ps and the rest was also made digitally.


We'll open this Friday July 12th at 18:00 in El Guinardó, Cartagena St. 318. BCN
You can take the Metro service, Line 5, it's the dark-blue one and arrive to Sant Pau / Dos de Maig, so you'll be closer xD

Here I also leave you my fellas' Blogs, so you can check them out too =)


You can also check out the store where we're doing this, they sell amazing handmade stuff:

Kamaleonika

Well guys, may this post be the first of many on this month.
I really hope to keep up the rhythm this time and start posting everything I've been working on this time =)

All said, you now can proceed with the face-punching

See you soon!!!! =D  
















No comments:

Post a Comment