Nov 12, 2012

Sketch Corner 7

Sorry would be the word?
I know I'm a little late, just one or two days, but I just had this
lazy weekend when doing school stuff wasn't on my plans, just
sitting around, chilling, playing videogames, mostly playing, well... I think I just did that =D

BUT!, lucky me, I dont have to work on mondays, so I have this little freetime where
I can do my things, and here you are, some of my recent pages, just for you xD

Enjoy people!! =)

Although this one is not full as I like, I was pretty inspired when I did all
the sketches you see on this page.



 Can't say the same when I did this one xD



 The one in the bottom is an Idea 
for an Illustration we gotta make.


Finally but not less importat, wanted to test some expressions,
I'm proud of this one =D


Ok, here you had it, the weekly dose of sketches.

Hope u liked it!!

See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment