Nov 25, 2012

Sketch Corner 9

Hi!! =D

Today I bring ya other 5 pages again! 
I've been drawing a lot, that means I'm reading to little
don't really know what's better xD

But the thing is I'll be able to bring you 5 pages more often =)

Soo, here u go!



 Trying to work on the lineart style, give it some dynamic feeling...

On here I began to work on ideas 
for a Class work, I hope submit it soon =)

Practicing animals, skeletons and 
weird looking kids... wait, forget that last one 

Two animals tests, a wolf idea for the red riding hood 
and a random sketch

Finally you can see  a weird looking... something?, I just don't kown
what i draw there, but it gives me the kreeps, a very sociable bird asking for your phone number, a Suricate and a random face sketch...

Well hope u all liked it =D

See you next week!! =O



No comments:

Post a Comment