Nov 18, 2012

Sketch Corner 8

Hello People!! =D

Today I bring you 5 pages from my sketchbook, 
I've been drawing more than reading in the train, I'll possibly upload 5 more next week, so
Have a nice week and Enjoy! =D


Some random drawings and practicing some skeleton's skulls for 
artistic drawing class... 

some more skull practice and a random face =) 

 The little kid is a sketch for a triptych
 I actually had been working on the past 2 hours, unfortunately I used
Other illustration, even though I like this one =/
The skeleton practice and a random sketch =)

 First you can see some quick sketches for a game for iPad
I'm working along with other three illustators =)
And some test for a Red Riding Hood story.

And some faces I do when I'm boring on the train.
Very proud of Nosferatu's cousin =D

Hope u liked it!

Remember that you can also visit my DArt profile if you wish to see some
done artwork =)

See you next week People!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment